For those looking to increase the power output of their Porsche 911 Turbo (996), this plug and play (bolt-in) fuel pump replacement solution uses the most popular high performance fuel pumps on the market. The basic kit features a 6061-T6 CNC billet aluminum sleeve that slides over the corresponding 39mm aftermarket pump to mimic the larger 50mm diameter of the Porsche fuel pump. The machined rib snaps into the fuel pump hanger and properly locates the filter sock.
For pumps not listed below, measure the outside diameter to ensure it is correct before ordering. If the pump is greater or less than 39mm (outer diameter), this kit will not work.
-Walbro GSS341 255LPH Fuel Pump
-Walbro GSS342 255LPH Fuel Pump
-Walbro F90000262 Gas Fuel Pump
-Walbro F90000267 E85 Fuel Pump
-Walbro F90000273 Gas Fuel Pump
-Walbro F90000274 E85 Fuel Pump
-Walbro F90000285 E85 Fuel Pump
-Walbro F90000295 E85 Fuel Pump
-AEM 50-1000 Gas Fuel Pump
-AEM 50-1200 E85 Fuel Pump
-Aeromotive 340R 11141 Fuel Pump
-Aeromotive 340R 11142 Fuel Pump
-Deatschwerks 9-301-1000 Fuel Pump
This product includes the parts shown below.
The blue male spade terminals will adapt to the internal OEM fuel pump wiring harness. A flying lead will need to be purchased for the pump used. Depending on the brand, these are sometimes included with the purchase of the pump. Alternatively, purchase one of the plug and play connector harnesses below.
1. For compatible fuel pump filter socks, click HERE.
2. The Walbro F90000262/273 fuel pump uses the same connectors as the OEM Porsche pump.
3. All pumps listed above outflow the Porsche pump, excluding Walbro 255LPH. However, if the OEM check valve (noted in instructions) is removed, it will outflow the OEM Porsche pump.
4. To fix any fuel starvation issues that are inherent with the OEM fuel tank system, we recommend using this product along with the Radium Fuel Surge Tank Kit.
5. No permanent modifications to the fuel system are required for installation of this product.
6. The OEM Porsche venturi jet pump system and level sender is all retained.