94-01 Acura Integra (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
92-00 Honda Civic (All models/trims/RHD/LHD)
This Radium Engineering fuel hanger replaces the stock fuel pump assembly. No cutting or modifying of the vehicle's sheet metal or fuel tank is required for installation.
The fuel pump is positioned in the factory collector bowl to fuel starvation protection.
The fuel pump outlet is tapped for 8AN ORB (3/4"-16) female threads on the top plate. There are multiple adapter fittings included for the outlet.
1. The preinstalled -6AN male fitting permits an aftermarket feed line.
2. The 8.5mm barbed adapter fitting permits the (94-95 Integra/92-95 Civic) OEM feed line to be reused.
3. The SAE quick connect fitting permits the (96-01 Integra/96-00 Civic) OEM feed line to be reused.
There are 2 fittings included for the return port.
1. The preinstalled 6.5mm barbed fitting permits the OEM return line to be reused. NOTE: 96-01 Integra and 96-00 Civic require the OEM return hose to be extended.
2. The -6AN male fitting permits an aftermarket return line.
All fittings are machined low enough to clear the fuel pump acess cover.
Part numbers 20-0790-00 and 20-0792-00 are configured to be used with 1 aftermarket fuel pump. NOTE: If 2 aftermarket pumps are required, the supplementary "dual pump add-on" (20-0796-00 or 20-0797 listed below) is also required. Choosing the best fuel pump(s) is based on the expected engine power output, fuel type (gasoline, E85, etc.), and fuel pressure.
P/N: 20-0790-00 can be used with the AEM 50-1000, AEM 50-1200, Walbro GSS342, or other pumps with the same physical shape and electrical connector.
P/N: 20-0792-00 can be used with the Walbro 39/50 DCSS pumps including F90000267, F90000274 or F90000285 pumps.
The custom designed stainless steel electrical studs easily handle the high current demand that compact multi-pin bulkhead connectors lack. These serviceable connections are hermetically sealed and impervious to all standard and exotic fuels. Non-conductive anodized aluminum acorn nuts are provided to prevent any accidental short circuiting. Furthermore, the in-tank wiring is insulated with high quality chemically resistant ETFE.
1. Single Walbro GSS342 (255LPH) fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump wiring.
2. It is recommended to upgrade OEM wiring to ensure the pumps are receiving full power and operating at their full potential.
3. Universal fuel pump wiring kits can be found HERE. Select one for each aftermarket pump.
-Anodized Aluminum Construction
-Merged 8AN ORB Female Pump-Out Port
-Fittings for Aftermarket and OEM Lines
-Capable of 2 Pumps with Add-On
-Compatible with Various Pumps
-Included Fuel Pump Filter Sock
-High Current Electrical Hardware
-Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps
-Gasoline, Methanol, and E85 Compliant
Radium P/N: 20-0790-00 shown above. Radium P/N: 20-0792-00 shown below.