12-21 Toyota GT86
12-20 Subaru BRZ
12-16 Scion FR-S
2022+ Toyota GR86
2022+ Subaru BRZ
The new Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger has been redesigned for improved fuel collection and for ease of installation. It completely replaces the factory in-tank fuel pump module and allows 1 or 2 aftermarket fuel pumps to be used. The OEM level sender is retained in order to maintain factory functionality.
Part number 20-1073 (shown above) is specific to the 12-21 Toyota GT86, Subaru BRZ, and Scion FR-S fuel tanks.
Part number 20-1074 (shown above) is specific to the 2022+ Subaru BRZ and Toyota GR86 fuel tanks.
FUEL PUMP COMPATIBILITY
*Ti Automotive Walbro F90000267
*Ti Automotive Walbro F90000274
*Ti Automotive Walbro F90000285
**Deatschwerks DW440 (brushless)
**Fuelab 49614 (brushless)
**Protec 11928 (brushless)
There will be enough components included to use 1 or 2 fuel pumps. Depending on the setup, some parts will simply not be used.
*Sock filters are provided in these kits for these fuel pumps.
**Sock filters are included from the fuel pump manufacturer.
-8AN ORB to 8AN Male Pump-Out Fitting
-6AN ORB to 6AN Male Return Fitting
-Collector Box with 1-Way Fill Valve
-Venturi Jet Pump Siphon
-High Current Electrical Connections
-Anodized Fuel Level Sender Mount
-Twin Fuel Pump Compatibility
-Brushless Pump Compatibility
-Single Merged Fuel Pump Outlet
-Stainless Hardware and Clamps
-Alternative Fuel Compatibility
PREVENTING FUEL STARVATION
The kit includes a 1-piece anodized aluminum collector box that makes installation a breeze and keeps fuel trapped around the pump inlet(s). There is a 355 LPH 1-way fill valve incorporated in the bottom of the collector that allows fuel in, but not out.
Furthermore, the collector box is constantly replenished with fuel returning from the pressure regulator.
NOTES ABOUT THE PLUMBING PORTS AND FITTINGS
1. The pump-out port is tapped with 3/4"-16 (8AN ORB) threads. The provided fitting is an 8AN ORB to 8AN Male
2. The return-in port is tapped with 9/16"-18 (6AN ORB) threads. The provided fitting is an 6AN ORB to 6AN Male
Additional 8AN ORB adapters fittings can be found HERE. Additional 6AN ORB adapters fittings can be found HERE.
NOTES ABOUT THE VENTURI JET PUMP
1. The OEM venturi jet pump in the return line creates a restriction that can impact fuel pressure reliablity.
2. Radium Engineering has redesigned the siphon system to eliminate this restriction but still effectively scavenge fuel. This means higher flowing pumps can safely be used without fuel pressure issues.
3. Depending on fuel pressure, the venturi jet pump will consume 15-45 LPH. Take this fuel loss into consideration when sizing the fuel pumps.
4. If it is important for fuel pressure to hold steady after the engine is shut down, install one of these CHECK VALVES somewhere in the fuel system.
NOTES ABOUT FUEL PRESSURE
1. This system eliminates the OEM fuel pressure regulator inside the stock unit.
2. This system requires the use of an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator.
3. A fuel pressure regulator is included in the plumbing kit listed below.
NOTES ABOUT FILTRATION
1. This system eliminates the OEM "post" fuel pump filter. A low-micron aftermarket fuel filter should be installed downstream to protect the injectors from debris.
2. A post-pump fuel filter is included in the plumbing kit listed below.
NOTES ABOUT WIRING
1. Single fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump controller wiring.
2. Radium recommends upgrading the wiring to ensure the pumps are operating at their full potential.
3. Universal fuel pump wiring kits can be found HERE. Select one for each aftermarket fuel pump used.