08-14 Cadillac CTS
08-15 Cadillac CTS-V
10-15 Chevrolet Camaro
09-17 Chevrolet Caprice PPV
14-17 Chevrolet SS
08-09 Chevrolet Omega
08-09 Holden Commodore VE
14-17 Holden Commodore VF
09-17 Holden Caprice
08-09 Pontiac G8
This fuel hanger completely replaces the factory in-tank fuel pump module and allows 1, 2, or 3 aftermarket pumps to be used.
Part number 20-1320 (shown above) was designed specifically for AEM 50-1220 pumps as well as the brushless Bosch pumps found in the Deatschwerks DW440 kits.
Part number 20-1322 (shown above) was designed specifically for the following Walbro 39/50 DCSS pumps: F90000267, F90000274, and F90000285.
All OEM sensors can be reused.
FUEL PUMP COMPATIBILITY
Deatschwerks DW440 Brushless
Holden Commodore VE (stock) pump
Chevrolet Omega (stock) pump
Cadillac CTS-V (stock) pumps
Pontiac G8 (stock) pump
Ti Automotive Walbro F90000267
Ti Automotive Walbro F90000274
Ti Automotive Walbro F90000285
NOTE: There will be enough components included to use 1, 2, or 3 fuel pumps. Depending on the setup, some parts will simply not be used.
NOTES ABOUT FUEL STARVATION
1. The 1-piece anodized aluminum collector box keeps fuel trapped around the pump inlet(s).
2. There are three 1-way fill valves incorporated in the bottom of the collector box that allows fuel in, but not out. Each 1-way fill valve flows 355 LPH.
3. The collector box is constantly replenished with fuel returning from the pressure regulator.
4. The collector box is constantly replenished with fuel coming from the jet pump crossover line.
NOTES ABOUT PORTS AND FITTINGS
1. There are 2 pump "OUT" ports that are both tapped with 3/4"-16 (8AN ORB) threads.
a. The first "OUT" port can be used to reconnect the factory fuel feed line. Because the OEM fuel feed line has an integrated fuel pressure sensor, this feature is critical for many applications. There are 2 different SAE quick connect fittings provided to adapt to the specific vehicle.
b. The second "OUT" port can be used to route another feed line for increased flow. This port comes preinstalled with an 8AN ORB plug but a spare 8AN ORB to 6AN Male fitting is provided.
2. The "RETURN" port is tapped with 3/4"-16 (8AN ORB) threads. Provided is an 8AN ORB to 6AN Male banjo fitting.
Additional 8AN ORB adapters fittings can be found HERE.
NOTES ABOUT THE VENTURI JET PUMP
1. The OEM venturi jet pump in the return line creates a restriction that can impact fuel pressure reliability.
2. The siphon system has been replaced and redesigned to eliminate this return line restriction but still effectively scavenges fuel. This means higher flowing pumps can safely be used without fuel pressure issues.
3. Depending on fuel pressure, the venturi jet pump will consume 15-45 LPH. Take this fuel loss into consideration when sizing the fuel pumps.
4. To reconnect the internal OEM fuel crossover transfer line, 2 different SAE quick connect fittings are provided to cover all compatible vehicles.
5. If it is important for fuel pressure to hold steady after the engine is shut down, install one of these CHECK VALVES somewhere in the fuel system.
NOTES ABOUT FUEL FEED LINE
One of the "OUT" ports can be used to reconnect the factory fuel feed line. Because the OEM fuel feed line has an integrated fuel pressure sensor, this feature is critical for many applications.
There are 2 different SAE quick connect fittings provided to adapt to the specific vehicle.
NOTES ABOUT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR
To retain the OEM fuel level sensor, 2 different billet aluminum mounts are provided to cover all compatible vehicles.
NOTES ABOUT FUEL PRESSURE SENSOR
There is an OEM fuel pressure sensor integrated to the feed line just downstream of the pump. This fuel hanger was designed to keep this pressure sensor operational. Simply connect the OEM fuel line to 1 of the 2 pump "OUT" ports. Also, SAE quick connect plugs are provided to cap off this OEM fuel line after this sensor, if need be.
NOTES ABOUT FUEL PRESSURE
1. This system eliminates the OEM fuel pressure regulator inside the stock unit.
2. This system requires the use of an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator.
3. A fuel pressure regulator is included in the plumbing kit.
NOTES ABOUT FILTRATION
1. This system includes pre-pump filtration for all 3 pumps.
2. This system eliminates the OEM "post" pump filter. A low-micron aftermarket fuel filter should be installed downstream to protect the injectors from debris.
3. A post-pump fuel filter is included in the plumbing kit.
NOTES ABOUT WIRING
1. Single fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump controller wiring.
2. It is recommended to upgrade the wiring to ensure the pump(s) are operating at their full potential.
3. Universal fuel pump wiring kits can be found HERE. Select one for each aftermarket fuel pump used.