JRR Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2015 MoTeC M150 PNP Kit
- This kit fits 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro V8 vehicles, with manual or automatic transmission
This full standalone kit includes the M150 ECU, JRR GM firmware and PNP harness. The M150 kit plugs right in to your Camaro, replacing the OE E38/E67 ECU, and includes a customized start up calibration
- Optional sensors and sub harness wiring can be added to the base kit, to customize for any application
Full integration with OE dash display, ABS system, stability control, cruise control, body electronics
- OE traction control supported, and allows tuning of engine torque response to system requests. Alternately, the MoTeC motorsport traction control can be used, with driver adjustable slip targets, using the OE wheel speed sensor signals.
- Supports the OE 6L90 automatic transmission. Torque values and reduction can be tuned for optimum operation of transmission
- Engine torque control, allowing fine tuning of engine output to suit available traction, without relying solely on the traction control system
Flex fuel control - adjust fuel, timing, boost, cold start and more based upon ethanol content
- Staged injection - supports two injectors per cylinder, including dual fuel systems.
2 stage nitrous control - various parameters supplied to control nitrous systems including bottle heater relay control based on nitrous pressure
Integrated CO2/wastegate pressure control - controls a fill/bleed solenoid setup to control wastegate pressure
Water injection control - with failsafe for boost/timing/fuel based on pressure sensor feedback
- Supports most common injectors, coils, sensors and actuators
Supports direct input from a MoTeC/Racegrade CAN keypad
- On the Camaro, the MoTeC is mounted in the engine bay like the OE ECU. Two grades of the M150 are available - standard and ruggedized/marine. For most applications, the standard grade is fine and can handle light water splashes/dust without a problem. For applications where there may be extreme environmental exposure, the ruggedized M150 is the wise choice.
Like anything, the MoTeC M1 requires knowledge and experience to gain the best results. While we are happy to answer technical questions, purchase of this M1 kit does not come with unlimited tuning support. We can quote tuning for your particular setup, refer you to someone in your area, or if you prefer to do it yourself (and lack the experience) then we can also quote training.
This ECU kit is for closed course competition vehicles only. It does not meet federal emissions requirements.
- THIS ITEM IS SPECIAL ORDER AND IS BUILT TO ORDER!